Tuesday, October 6, 2015

#TuesdayBluesDay 10.6.15 Near You

What's Playing at the Flamingo?

This week's #TuesdayBluesDay suggestion came from my Tumblr fan mail and was unsigned. I can just picture the scene, swaying on a smoky darkened dance floor. This sounds perfect for something that Archie Goodwin might have danced to on a cool night in October of 1947.

I would love to give credit where credit is due, so please feel free to include your contact information in your submissions, along with the hashtag
#TuesdayBluesDay so I know what it's for!
You can submit them:

Here on the blog as a comment!
On Twitter @nonsteader!
Through fan mail on Tumblr
Email me at nonsteader@gmail.com!

Artist: The Andrews Sisters

Song: "Near You"

Released: 1947

Chart: US No. 2

Label: Decca Records


No comments:

Post a Comment